Feeds

Monday, December 22, 2008

Forgive me...


Forgive me for liking you too much,And I'll forgive you for not liking me .
Forgive me for missing you so much,And I'll forgive you for being so cold.
Forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.
Forgive me for playing your games,And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.
Forgive me for finding you so attractive,And I'll forgive you for not noticing.
Forgive me for raising you up so high,And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.
Forgive me for wanting to be with you,And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.
Forgive me for not paying attention to anybody other than u,And I'll forgive you for forgetting me after someone else paid attention to you.
Forgive me for being so pathetic,And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.
Forgive me for not being able to let go,And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.
Forgive me for being always loyal to you,And I'll forgive you for forgetting everything about me in just one day.
Forgive me for having hopes and dreams which you promised, And I'll forgive you for crushing all of them..........

No comments:

Post a Comment